We appreciate your visit to our website. Below we will inform you about which personal data we collect and how we process it and for what purposes.
This data protection declaration applies to the Internet offering of PW Veranstaltungs GmbH at www.kaiserwiesn.at and to the personal data collected via this website. For third-party websites that are referred to via links, for example, the data protection information and declarations there apply.
1. Person responsible and data protection officer
The person responsible for processing personal data is PW Veranstaltungs GmbH. The person responsible for data protection is Managing Director Johann Pittermann, Porzellangasse 36/20, 1090 Vienna, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purposes of data processing and legal basis
2.1 Visiting the website
When you access the website www.kaiserwiesn.at, the browser you use automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
We process the data mentioned to ensure a smooth connection setup and user-friendly use of the website, to ensure network and information security, to evaluate system security and stability and for administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR. The legitimate interest follows from the aforementioned purposes for data collection. We do not use the data to draw conclusions about you personally.
2.2 Registration for our newsletter
If you have consented to receive our newsletter, invitations to events and other information relevant to you (Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 Letter a GDPR), we will use your name and email address for this purpose to send you this information electronically.
You can revoke your consent at any time with future effect and unsubscribe. To do this, either use the link at the end of each newsletter or alternatively the email address mentioned above. This means that we will no longer continue data processing based on this consent in the future and will delete the data unless there is another legal basis or there are legal retention requirements.
3. Disclosure of personal data
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
you have given us your consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a GDPR,
- the disclosure in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f of the GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for the transfer in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter c GDPR, as well as
- This is legally permissible and is necessary for the implementation of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter b GDPR.
4. Rights of those affected
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion and restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to complain, the origin of your data if it was not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is carried out to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend is required by legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you use it to assert or exercise your rights or need to defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible;
- In accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, you can revoke your consent to us at any time. This means that we are no longer allowed to continue data processing based on this consent in the future; and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our headquarters (in Austria this is the data protection authority, www.dsb.gv.at).
5. Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f of the GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR, provided there are reasons for doing so arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without specifying a special situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, please send an email to the above email address.
6. Data Security
When visiting our website, we use the SSL process (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted encrypted by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the purposes mentioned to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f of the GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your device or that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, completely deactivating cookies may mean that you cannot use all functions of our website.
8. Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR. With the tracking measures we use, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the ongoing optimization of our website. We continue to use tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offering for you. These interests represent legitimate interests within the meaning of Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR.
8.1 Google Analytics
• Browser type/version,
• operating system used,
• Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
• Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
• time of server request,
are usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other Google data. We have also expanded Google Analytics on this website to include the code “anonymizeIP”. This guarantees that your IP address is masked so that all data is collected anonymously. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
9. Social media plug-ins
We use social plug-ins from social networks on our website based on Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR. The underlying advertising purpose is to be viewed as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. The responsibility for data protection-compliant operation must be ensured by the respective provider. We integrate these plug-ins using the so-called two-click method in order to provide visitors to our website with the best possible protection.
We use plugins from the facebook.com network, such as the “Like” button. These plugins are offered and operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA, and are clearly marked with the Facebook logo. If you access a page in the OFFER that contains such a plug-in, your browser establishes a connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plug-in is transmitted directly to your browser by Facebook and displayed in our environment without us having any influence on the content of the plug-in. Facebook may be able to track your visit to the relevant pages on our website and assign it to a Facebook account if you are registered with Facebook or have recently visited a Facebook page or with Facebook content. If you actively use plug-ins (e.g. press the Like button), corresponding information is also transmitted directly from your browser to Facebook without the PROVIDER having any influence on this. For more detailed information on the type, purpose and scope as well as the further processing and use of your data by Facebook, please see Facebook's data protection information. There you will also find out more about your rights in this regard and the setting options to protect your privacy.
If you do not want this data to be assigned to your Facebook account, please log out of Facebook before visiting our site. Interactions, in particular the use of a comment function or clicking a “Like” or “Share” button, are also passed on to Facebook. You can find out more at https://de-de.facebook.com/about/privacy.
10. Currentness and changes to this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and is valid as of August 2021. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. We therefore recommend checking this data protection declaration at regular intervals.